MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My forum is having a problem about Registration.

Some members can't join because the registration form saying that incorrect password, even not but others can join successfully. hmm? anybody have idea?
http://community.mybboard.net/search.php

They'll most likely be using IE. I think it's a theme problem, but to get around it, change the registration settings to send a random password, then they never even type one in, and they can change that when they log in.
yes, the theme is mediumly buggy. Confused
See if it happens with the default theme. If it's fine with that, then set that as default, so it's the theme guests view. If not... ACP --> Configuration --> User Registration and Profile Options --> Registration Method --> Send Random Password
but I want the theme to be fully use, do I need to show the template code of registration to you?
I wouldn't know what to do with it, all I know is that some themes can't handle the AJAX password check. Use the process above to keep the themes as they are.
ok, another mess is Quick Reply when hitting the button Post Reply, its loading right? but my the loading never end it stuck in loading but when I refresh, the post is posted -.-
There are many threads on this problem, try and search for them.
ohh really gimme a keyword on it then..
Well it's about the quick reply not loading, or stalling, so try that.

Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2