MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning: Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Warning:

There are still 16 plugin(s) active. Active plugins can sometimes cause problems during an upgrade procedure or may break your forum afterward. It is strongly reccommended that you deactivate your plugins before continuing.

How would I do this if I replaced all of my forum files?
I have access to PHPmyadmin and ftp access.
AFAIK all that happens is that the templates that were changed by the plugins don't get reverted, you have to do it yourself... at least that's what happened to me twice when I forgot to deactivate them Toungue Just 30 mins more work after you upgrade really.
I think what I did to fix this is put all my old files back (from the previous version - before I tried upgrading) and then I was able to log back into the Admin CP and disable the plugins, then continue with the upgrade process.
ERROR: Cannot find database ArrayERROR: Database error.
Cannot execute the query: SELECT * FROM mkp_config
MySql Error returned:
MySql Error code: 0

I just got this error. I imagine this has to do with the portal I had installed.
(2008-10-05, 11:45 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]I think what I did to fix this is put all my old files back (from the previous version - before I tried upgrading) and then I was able to log back into the Admin CP and disable the plugins, then continue with the upgrade process.

Yeah that'll be even better, but unless you saved all the files, you'll have to upload all the plugin files again won't you??
(2008-10-05, 11:45 AM)boricua86 Wrote: [ -> ]I just got this error. I imagine this has to do with the portal I had installed.
Yup. What were you trying to do when you got that error?
(2008-10-05, 12:00 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that'll be even better, but unless you saved all the files, you'll have to upload all the plugin files again won't you??
No, because you shouldn't have deleted them. Toungue
Well I fixed the error and changed the necessary files.

But in the setting menu all old plugins still appear. How do I remove these pliĀ”ugins that don't exist.
You can do it via the settings manager.