MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where are the templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks...
Only one little question... Where are the templates in the folder of MyBB? Are there any templates in one data, like /forums/.../templates/header.html or something in this way?

Or are there only the templates online?

Sorry for my bad english... (:

Zexion
They're in the ACP...
In the ACP click the 'Tenplates and Style' tab at the top then click templates on the left. Then the tmeplates will be under the name of the theme you want to edit.
Nono, I didn't meant that... Are there the templates in some files too? Because I don't like to edit them online.

And does somebody know which template is directly before before the forums-list on the index?
Why not just copy the code into notepad or something and edit it there... and editing them from a file will still be online Huh

What do you mean by 'before before the forums-list on the index'?? Huh
I mean on the index-site is the list of all forums. And the forums are defined in one template. And I want to know which template before this one is... (:
I don't know what you mean by 'before'.
It is a template called header, in the group Header. The more detailed stuff is in the template headerinclude which is the group Ungrouped Templates.
All the templates are stored in the database. They aren't in any files, except for .xml files which you can import/export, but they are not used for running the forum.
How do we reinstall the templates into the database? Smile Some of mine are missing.
Pages: 1 2