MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Got a vB, IPB, phpBB, SMF, punBB, or XMB forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you have a mid-sized (1,000+ posts) vB, IPB, phpBB, SMF, punBB, or XMB forum?

Help MyBB help you
As we prepare for the release of the new MyBB Merge System, we've been developing a testing framework to make your conversion as seamless as possible. More specific we have created full fledged testing documentation, and are working on Unit Testing. In order for us to be able to use Unit Testing to it's full potential, real production level data is the best to use. This is where you can come in. If you have a mid-sized forum mentioned above, then we could use your help. By simply sending us an old backup of your forum, we can use it in our testing to ensure a high quality to those of you who use the MyBB Merge System. This will allow us to spot and fix problems before they get to you.

If you would like to participate, please send your forum backup to Ryan Gordon ASAP

Notes:
* The database is preferably in MySQL format, and can be zipped in any WinZip or WinRar supported format. You may also put a password on the archive should you feel you need to secure it (but include the password in the PM!)
* We realize these backups can contain private data. If this is a concern to you, we suggest removing the private data from the backup.
* This process is totally voluntary, but it helps us tremendously.

Thanks for your help,
MyBB Dev & Merge System Lead
Ryan G.
This will be a great feature for the site. It gets better and better.
Sending you sql files..
If you guys don't have these boards installed, then go here and spam away!
http://spam.creativehoster.net
(2008-10-06, 03:55 AM)danrulz98 Wrote: [ -> ]If you guys don't have these boards installed, then go here and spam away!
http://spam.creativehoster.net

thanks for reminding me how damn stupid phpBB3 looks
well I think we can make a test copy of our database, then convert it into some other forum, then again convert into myBB.
I sent you my SQL files. Please do it for me. Wink
Thanks!