MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to be a newbie developer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, please let me explain myself.

I know enough about (X)HTML and CSS, I have studied them for about 5+ years now, and I am learning PHP as we speak, in fact I could post some questions but I will do that later.

I am looking to give out my services for free!
Why? Merely because I want too! And it isn't that hard, but it's just not that easy for others!

So I want to help people out!

I can make people some nice clean looking HTML/PHP templates.
Thing is, I don't have my own MyBB forum YET!

So I will either join one as a newbie dev, or I will make my own.
If I make my own, then I will be looking for some.
Well the Admin Lounge could use a custom theme. And I know some of my staff know their php.

Your welcome to join. I guess I'm not really sure what your trying to say with this post actually Toungue.
I'm looking for someone to help me with my sites and it sounds like you could be the perfect person if you would be interested.
(2008-10-09, 03:09 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Well the Admin Lounge could use a custom theme. And I know some of my staff know their php.

Your welcome to join. I guess I'm not really sure what your trying to say with this post actually Toungue.
Just give me a color scheme and I can do it. I can even make custom buttons.
(2008-10-09, 03:38 PM)spikescot2005 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for someone to help me with my sites and it sounds like you could be the perfect person if you would be interested.

I can work for both of you.
If you both don't mind.
Really? Oh! I'll have to push my staff to give me some answers on what they want. They've been vague so far RolleyesToungue.
great well I'll pm you the details and give you a chance to back out LOL