MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: plz help me, i have a mager problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was up grate my Bord V1.4.1 to 1.4.2, all done ready,
but my forum look is not ok now like that ,
[attachment=11294]

and onle more think,
when i open any post then this error is show every time
Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hidetags() in /home/ylions/public_html/geougoki.com/forum/inc/class_parser.php on line 179
what can i do now ?
plz tell me
Was that theme made for 1.4?

The error that you're getting appears to be caused by a plugin - please disable the plugin called something like "Hide tags" or delete the MyCode as it's causing that error.
I think I remember that problem being caused by the subforums in columns plugin.
(And I read the title of this thread as help me, i have anger problem Toungue).
ok so how can i solve the sub forums in colum problem
plz tell me
Well if you have the plugin, just deactivate it.
no la brother, i need this plugin, be coz i have so many subforums, so what can i do now,
give the solution brother, plz
You will have to wait until the plugin is upgraded for MyBB 1.4 - or you can search for it in the Mods site, or request it if it does not exist.

If there is not one, you will have to disable it. You have no choice. Unless you go back to 1.2
i was Deactivate that plugin, but that messege still showing
and changed the theam also ,
forum look is now ok, but that one messege is still coming, when we click on any post.
Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: hidetags() in /home/ylions/public_html/geougoki.com/forum/inc/class_parser.php on line 179
plz tell me what can i do
my members waiting
thx
Did you disable the Hide tags plugin?
i dont have any (hide tag) plugin install on my forum, so how to disable
i was Deactivate that plugin, but that messege still showing
and changed the theam also ,
but that one messege is still coming, when we click on any post.
plz tell me what can i do
my members waiting
thx
Pages: 1 2