MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rules Page Link Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
I'm having some problems with my new rules page. I can get the text link to work, but the image link (the one in the login/user bar) doesn't show up.
I've added the image for it, to the toplinks folder, as the readme said, but it's not showing up. The readme didn't say anything else about it, other than that so I don't know what to do.
Hope you can help me. Thanks. Toungue
hello i'm the coder of the rulespage for mybb 1.4

it needs to be uploaded to all of the themes toplinks folder same with your other icons

http://forum.mrsir2.co.uk/images/midnigh.../rules.gif

its trying to get it from that location so upload it so that it can read from that location

and next time please post the issue in my plugin thread
Sorry about that - I couldn't find the thread, so I just posted this one.
Anyway, I've done what you said, but the link now shows up in the top menu (the non-graphical one).
What I realy wanted was for it to apear in the menu bellow, with the image (the one with the login/out options) as, it looks odd having it in just one bar. Also, the second bar has images for the links which makes the current Rules link look out of place.
Do you know if theirs any way to fix this? Toungue
i will take a look into it but i've had no issues with it
I've just seen that the top, non-graphical, bar shouldn't be their either. I was looking at the demo, and it just has one nav bar.
I've PMed Justin S. about it, but I haven't got a reply yet.
If someone could come up with a solution, I'd be very glad. Thanks. Toungue