MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot Logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having a fine time logged in, but whenever I click any one of the three logout links, it says I logged out, then after the redirect I am still logged in.
Same in all browsers??
Which browser should it be the best with? I use Mozilla FireFox 3.0.1. I doubt something would work anywhere if not with this. I'll check nevertheless.
Well it isn't really a case of which should be better, more of if it works fine in all but one, or doesn't work in any. I was expecting it to not work in IE, FF usually seems to work fine.
Not working in the top 2 browsers : FireFox and Opera. IE is too laggy on this computer so I won't even try. Safari is on my other computer but it'd take too long to turn on.
Interesting... if you want, set up a test account and I'll try it in 5 browsers and see how it is for me.
Okay, I'll make a test account
Username: Test
Password: 123456
Forums

Who cares, I can delete the account later if there is spam.
Works fine in Chrome, FF, Safari and IE.
Only shows me as logged in on Opera when I load a new page - logging out is instant.
Weird Confused
So is it a problem with my account or something?
I doubt it. I don't really know how browsers work but maybe some have different security or cookie settings. You could try the test account too and see if the same happens as with your admin account.
Pages: 1 2