MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have got a question about avatars.

I noticed that the Default upload limit for avatars is 10kb, and I want to change it to about 100kb, 150kb. How do I go around to changing this.

And how do I change the Avatar size limit to 150x150.

Thanks.
Do a search on the settings page for 'avatar'. Then you'll see any settings to do with avatars.
Umm.. can't find it.

What section is it under?
The settings page... ACP > Configuration. You should see a search box. Type 'avatar' and you can find the settings you want there.
Or to be more specific:

ACP -> Configuration -> User Registration and Profile Options --> Maximum Avatar Dimensions | Max Uploaded Avatar Size

Both settings are down towards the bottom of the page.

Sad
Well, no, I said to do a search for 'avatar', which will show all the settings that have the word 'avatar' in them. Quicker to find and will show less settings. The location you specified is correct but the search box is just much easier.
@Matt: I believe you're referring to MyBB 1.4? I checked my 1.2.14 forums and there's no search function in the Admin CP. Or did I miss something here?
(2008-10-09, 12:20 PM)metalappie Wrote: [ -> ]@Matt: I believe you're referring to MyBB 1.4? I checked my 1.2.14 forums and there's no search function in the Admin CP. Or did I miss something here?

Well if you're using 1.2.14 why are you posting in this forum?? Of course I'm refering to 1.4, seeing as we are in the 1.4 forums.

Rolleyes

I haven't used 1.2.x in ages but I don't think there was a search there.
Oops! Guess I was way too distracted when I wrote my post from work. Sorry man Smile

Btw, you didn't have to tell me to read the thread again, I did miss it was about MyBB 1.4 but I'm not dumb you know.