MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Financial threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
US$0.96 ? I thought it peaked at around US$0.94.

It hovered around $0.84 for a while, then went down and then suddenly plummeted to US$0.69. It recovered to US$0.73, but just checking now, it seems to have gone down sharply again (AU$1 = US$0.63 ?!).

Considering the lowering interest rate over here (cut by a whole 1% a few days ago) and lowering AUD, it might not be a bad idea to stick all your money into PayPal and convert it to USD.

My hosting costs US$76/mo (paid monthly) which used to be around AU$90, but I just paid this month's fees, and it was like AU$112... Sad

(2008-10-09, 01:29 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]The market will return eventually. If I were you I would say in a month(maybe shoot for 3 actually) or so buy as much stock in everything that you can. Because the market will have to go back up eventually.
That's the problem though... Prices are dropping. Everyone sees that the prices are continuing to drop, so they don't invest. Which just further puts the prices down, and this cycle just continues...

(2008-10-10, 09:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]at least i don't live in iceland
Haven't read all of it, but wow, country worse than Zimbabwe?
I doubt they could be worse than Zimbabwe, their inflations just hit 321 million percent! (http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/zimbabw...35955.html)

Zimbabwe just had to revalue their currency so that 10,000,000,000 old ZWD to 1 new ZWD and it is the second time they have had to revalue their currency.
Pages: 1 2