MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Programming forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not my own, rather the forum of someone I know.
http://www.5yn7ax-3rr0r.co.nr/forum1.2
Host might be changing soon, I will post when it does. Please join and see if you like it.
Mind telling us what kinds of programming you teach?
All programming, web coding, Assembly, pascal, VB, Delphi, C, C++, C#, java, python and more.
0_0; Assembly? Well, hell if you teach that, I might as well join.
(Although I wanna make my own *nix based system).
Assembly wow getting into some complicated stuff. Altough with your name it looks more like a hacking forum with all the numbers Toungue.
(2008-10-09, 07:17 PM)Clair Wrote: [ -> ](Although I wanna make my own *nix based system).
There is a thread on that.
IMHO the forum theme looks to be too "busy", by that I mean there's too many different shades of colours.
I will tell the admin that.
ASM is actually very easy - IMO much simpler than C. It's just a little impractical to use it in most circumstances.
It's also not portable, and even on the same platform, different assemblers use different syntax. BTW, I believe "ASM" here refers to x86 assembly.
Probably the main use of ASM is reverse engineering Toungue

Anyway, good luck on the forums. Programming forums typically grow slower than your average forum.
(2008-10-11, 02:01 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]ASM is actually very easy - IMO much simpler than C. It's just a little impractical to use it in most circumstances.
It's also not portable, and even on the same platform, different assemblers use different syntax. BTW, I believe "ASM" here refers to x86 assembly.
Probably the main use of ASM is reverse engineering Toungue

Anyway, good luck on the forums. Programming forums typically grow slower than your average forum.
Thanks for the feedback from you and all the other guys.
Pages: 1 2