MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What themes would you like to see?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright,

I plan on releasing several themes for MyBB. However, I need ideas on what type of themes to make.

I need colors, light or dark, fixed or fluent, etc.

I will make it if it sounds like a good idea.
Gaming Templates like WoW, War and things like that

http://punkdudez.com/blogs/war/

Is a WP Design, but just as a Idea what type i mean
C'mon guys!

I see people asking for themes all the time. I am giving everyone an opportunity to get the theme they want for free!

I am willing to make skins, but I need inspiration.
Some sleek, modern, light coloured themes. There's too many stereotypical dark, gameresque themes for MyBB already.

Would like to see more variation in the actual layout of the theme as well ... not just using the default welcomebox and changing some CSS.
Quote:Would like to see more variation in the actual layout of the theme as well ... not just using the default welcomebox and changing some CSS.

Often those break with updates and don't play well with plugins. Imho...messing with the templates on a deep level only creates headaches.

My choice would be something using white. Yes..white.
(2008-10-20, 04:40 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Would like to see more variation in the actual layout of the theme as well ... not just using the default welcomebox and changing some CSS.

Often those break with updates and don't play well with plugins. Imho...messing with the templates on a deep level only creates headaches.

Afresh. Cool
I like colourful themes. I dont like the corporate colours. Would love to see some black/gray themes with nice unusual bold colour headers etc, and some consept themes.
Also rounded corner themes as I dislike the square edges! Smile