MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Only totally free hosting service.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you wish to have a professional shared hosting quality in a free hosting package, come and host with 000webhost.com and experience the best service you can get absolutely free.

Founded in December 2006, 000webhost.com has a trusted free hosting members base of over 60,000 members and still counting! Offering professional quality hosting, support,accounts in wexford, uptime and reliability, we have a great community of webmasters, you'd love to be a part of!

Register now and get it all free:
*** 350 MB of disk space
*** 100 GB of data transfer
*** PHP and MySQL support with no restrictions
*** cPanel control panel
*** Website Builder
*** Absolutely no advertising!

Join us now: http://www.000webhost.com/73018.html
Great service, I just clicked on the link in the first post only to see this...

Quote:Network Timeout

The server at www.000webhost.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

I guess you get what you pay for!
I think I heard about this on a different forum. Where people from 000webhost will go to different forums and spam their links...
You know what else is also great?

I'm using 000webhost just for a quick little thing I'm doing with testing out MyBB themes, and I've been getting SQL errors and Time out errors all day.

The servers have been not working for the entire day basically.

Pathetic...