MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ClubJN Is now much better
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With another owner he really sorted the website and forum out! Almost 2000 posts and over 50 members! You can help too...

What is it about?

The website "ClubJN" was made 2 months ago for an internet radio station. As the 1st 6 weeks went by, we decided to make an online community. Only I was so dumb with website making, I couldn't have a myBB forum as I couldn't connect a MySQL Database, once day I found out how, then we sorted the website out and its getting better! Check it out!

www.clubjn.com
Cool forum I love it Big Grin Keep it up!
Thanks! Smile
Can guests post at your forum? My reason for asking is because if not, I really see no point why you have to go to a page and agree to the "terms" you've created.
I havent allowed guests to post yet, do you think I should?
I don't think you should, but the page showing your terms is kinda pointless as it stands if guests can't post. Do Members have to see that page as well? I would surely hope not.
most members have come from the clubjn members area others come from google
Why have you removed the MyBB Copyright?
(2008-10-13, 02:25 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Why have you removed the MyBB Copyright?

Because they now can according to the new license. They apparently don't need any support in the future either.

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-38942.html
I didnt remove it, one of the admins did, I have it saved somewhere on my pc, will add it again later