MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RSS Syndication ERROR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,
My Forum's RSS and Atom Feed has problem :

SQL Error:
    3 - Error writing file '/tmp/MYeJOonP' (Errcode: 28)
Query:
    SELECT t.tid, t.dateline, p.edittime, t.subject, f.allowhtml, f.allowmycode, f.allowsmilies, f.allowimgcode, f.name, p.message, u.username, p.smilieoff, f.fid FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN mybb_posts p ON (p.pid=t.firstpost) LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid=p.uid) WHERE t.visible=1 AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND f.fid NOT IN('84') ORDER BY t.dateline DESC LIMIT 0, 20 

How To fix this issue ?
Where is the tmp folder ?
You'll need to contact your webhost to fix this. This isn't something you or we could fix.
I have dedicated server ,
please tell me how to fix that ?
[attachment=11334]
This is a SQL server configuration problem. Please fix up your SQL server configuration. If you have further queries, please direct those to the relevant places (ie, for issues on MySQL setup, please ask at the MySQL support site).

You can also try asking your host for assistance.
(2008-10-13, 06:55 AM)ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote: [ -> ]This is a SQL server configuration problem. Please fix up your SQL server configuration. If you have further queries, please direct those to the relevant places (ie, for issues on MySQL setup, please ask at the MySQL support site).

You can also try asking your host for assistance.

I am the owner of server and we have several mybb forum in that server ( so there is no problem with server )
3 days ago i edit and modified setting and setting group table from phpmyadmin and fixed some plugin issue manually ( still behind the upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4 ) .
now all thing is ok ( all settings , all table and ... ) , I don't have any other problem with data and database just syndication file not work .
please tell me I should focus on which table ?
It's a problem with your filesystem, not any table. You need to make sure the mysql daemon can write to the /tmp/ folder (filesystem permissions, etc), and that there is enough space on the /tmp/ filesystem.

Also, please do not PM me for support in the future.
(2008-10-13, 07:40 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]It's a problem with your filesystem, not any table. You need to make sure the mysql daemon can write to the /tmp/ folder (filesystem permissions, etc), and that there is enough space on the /tmp/ filesystem.
I Know that ! but I can't find tmp folder location .
---
For Pm : OK .
It's at the root of your filesystem. If you set up your own dedicated server, you should know where your temp folder is.
I changed the permission for tmp folder in the root of host to 777 ,
but error is still show in syndication.php .
the tmp folder just has cpanel stat image and stat log !

also Replaced all mybb files more than 3 times ! and sure all files and folder is ok .

do you have any other suggestion ?
As we stated before, this is a problem with your server, not MyBB. You will need to find answers elsewhere as this is out of the scope of this support forum.