MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get a FREE MyBB Board!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Gonna improve the overall site sometime this month Smile
There, got a smidge of CSS in, and a new more attractive logo, etc...,
Dude106, I'm willing to make you a layout FREE OF CHARGE because the one you currently use is so damn bad.

It's not even a layout, it's just an unorganized html page with nothing special about it....

If you want an idea of a professional looking website See here.

I will gladly make you a similar layout, also, as stated before, you need a domain name and a free .tk? that isn't appealing at all, considering the following:
.tk's suck and put unwanted junk on your site
.tk's are free to begin with, so the users aren't gaining anything they can't get themselves already.

Edit: Another thing, I just signed up a test forum for your service, and it's not even automatic, it's whenever you have time to set up a forum for the user? That is something a 12 yr old would do, if you are serious about being a free MyBB Host (which you clearly aren't.) you need an automated system.
I am currently working on an automatic installer, but I keep hitting an SQL snag. I'll take you up on your layout offer, um... I think you are registered on my support forums, as Smoke, and if that's you, please PM me there.
Btw,
1. I am not 12.
2. I reviewed ZeroBoards on my support forums. Nice site.
Quote:I am currently working on an automatic installer, but I keep hitting an SQL snag.

Dude106, if you want you can use my MyBB Multiforums Mod for your site. This is an automated MyBB installer for forum hosts that I developed. It's a free download and allows you to give hosted MyBB forums to people with subdomain URLs.

You can view a demo here if you would like. (Demo forums are periodically deleted from that site.)

It might be what you need for your site.

Anyway, best of luck.
BMR777
That's exactly what I'm trying to use, but I'm hitting the same SQL snag. Maybe we could have a PM discussion on this?
(2008-10-29, 12:03 AM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]That's exactly what I'm trying to use, but I'm hitting the same SQL snag. Maybe we could have a PM discussion on this?

I've also tried setting that up and had a parse error....lame.
(2008-10-29, 12:03 AM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]That's exactly what I'm trying to use, but I'm hitting the same SQL snag. Maybe we could have a PM discussion on this?

Sure, I'd be happy to help. If you PM me the error details I'll take a look. Smile

Quote:I've also tried setting that up and had a parse error....lame.

Well, what was the error? I've installed on many hosts with no issues, so have others, but of course things change between servers so I can't test for every single situation. If you want my help, just let me know. Smile

BMR777
brandon where do i find the
Dude106, if you want you can use my MyBB Multiforums Mod for your site. This is an automated MyBB installer for forum hosts that I developed. It's a free download and allows you to give hosted MyBB forums to people with subdomain URLs.

mod on your forums?
Tada! I've got the automated forum installation wizard in! Thanks to BMR777 for that! Now, to get a nice style from ToxicZero...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5