MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Old Thread Warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi! I would love to see a plugin that gets into the quickreply this way:

[Image: oldthreadwarningtz4.th.png][Image: thpix.gif]

And that you can customize the warning message and the frame title (using the admin CP or language text files) and the ammount of "days to be old" Big Grin

Who else likes this idea? =D

Anyone willing to release a plugin for this? Big Grin
That'd be nice.
I don't see the point in having it, folks are gonna reply either way.
(2008-10-11, 08:54 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the point in having it, folks are gonna reply either way.

Oh well, it's a "warning" anyway Toungue

At least people will think twice before posting an old thread Smile
I actually really, really like this idea.
I am going to do this next week. Brad you know I have "other" work to do first. Smile
Great idea. Since I cannot pay, can you make it a free plugin labrocca?
(2008-10-16, 01:06 AM)Cultred Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea. Since I cannot pay, can you make it a free plugin labrocca?

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-39081.html
Would it not be more logical to create a plug in that closes a forum after there's been no replies for so many days, and maybe have it select the amount of days?
(2008-10-16, 03:26 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Would it not be more logical to create a plug in that closes a forum after there's been no replies for so many days, and maybe have it select the amount of days?

Agreed or maybe move them to a trash can forum or something(maybe an addition to that mod?).
Pages: 1 2 3