MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: missing file from download! [kinda urgent]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok im setting up a mybb for a freind and iv downloaded direct from this website as i did with my forum...

Iv gone to install and my install file is looking for a file called adminfunctions.php

iv checked in the admin folder and this file is missing....

iv re-downloaded and sure enough the same error....

this needs fixing asap lol
(2008-10-12, 01:03 PM)upthevale Wrote: [ -> ]ok im setting up a mybb for a freind and iv downloaded direct from this website as i did with my forum...

Iv gone to install and my install file is looking for a file called adminfunctions.php

iv checked in the admin folder and this file is missing....

iv re-downloaded and sure enough the same error....

this needs fixing asap lol

Hi,

There is no file named 'adminfunctions.php' in MyBB 1.4 !? Exclamation

Admin folder contains a fille 'adminfunctions_templates.php', that's all..

Are you installing a fresh copy or upgrading an older version ?
yes fresh install below is a copy of the error

Warning: require_once(/home/habexp/public_html/Upload/admin/adminfunctions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/habexp/public_html/Upload/install/index.php on line 22

in checked the install file and its in there.. and that the file it wants to look for
And you downloaded the latest relelease (1.4.2) then uploaded all files within Upload folder on your server ?

I can't believe that the installer needs these files (it's not present) !! Huh
yup i didnt do anything. i downloaded, extracted then uploaded

very strange..

iv got a mybb forum and mine was fine.. this si for a friend.
I'm getting the same error. I'm trying to install these forums for a client and have gotten the same errors.
looks like this needs fixing asap. Im unsure if i need the file or it can be removed from installer....
Somehow the 1.2 installer file ended up the archive... Fixing now.
ahhh kk thanks
Should be fixed now
Pages: 1 2