MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforums Bug!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, what exactly is a SQL dump?
Also known as "Export" in phpMyAdmin.
Ah right. Thank you.
Flaw, is there an update on this?

I didn't receive an SQL dump from you so i'm not quite sure where things stand. Anywho, you should have the email address to send it to in your PM inbox, send it when you get a chance.

Chris
I sent you the email.
Flaw, sorry it took so long for me to get back to you - however I think this could have been to do with another bug that i've just fixed.

Can you go to each of the forums in the forum manager, edit them, and then click update. (you don't have to change anything).

I think what may have happened is that you may have shifted forums parents' around at one stage and the child forums weren't updating their parent list either. So basically after you edit each forum, it will rebuild the parent list for that forum.

Try that and let me know if it works after. I know it will take you a while to complete, but its our best bet at making sure this bug is eliminated.

Chris
What about releasing some of the other 'bug' fixes, or emphasising to people that this is "Still" beta-ware, because some are taking it, and using it as main-stream software.... and it's too buggy for that.
Quote:What about releasing some of the other 'bug' fixes, or emphasising to people that this is "Still" beta-ware, because some are taking it, and using it as main-stream software.... and it's too buggy for that.

The next release we have planned is 1.0 - which is why we're trying to sort out these issues.

As for main stream software, we're using it here, i setup another large board, and there exist already lots of other copies of MyBB being used mainstream.
It's actually very stable, there are no major problems with PR2 that would disrupt the most common functions of a bulletin board.
Pages: 1 2