MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem installing, won't start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Warning: require_once(..../mybb/admin/adminfunctions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ..../mybb/install/index.php on line 22

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '.../mybb/admin/adminfunctions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in .../mybb/install/index.php on line 22

That's what I get when I try to run the installer. I looked at the index.php file, and found that it refers to /admin/adminfunctions.php, which isn't there, and I uploaded myBB directly from the archive, Can somebody help please?
i have the same probleme yet
lol, i think the package on the site is missing some files
no i have adminfunctions.php But its a Sql problem.
Oh you have it? Do you think you could send it to me somehow? I think that's all I need
huu i dont have it , i have just adminoption and adminviews
oh ok, that's my problem, I don't have adminfunctions, and everything I try to download the package, I don't get it.
We need HELP please x)
Try this guys. I got this ages ago and used it a number of times so I know it's ok. If this doesn't work, it ain't MyBB that's the problem. It's just standard 1.4.2, exactly as downloaded.

[attachment=11333]
Alright, its working for me now, awesome! Thank you soo much!
Pages: 1 2