MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need hosting/domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an idea for a website. A fan forum for all Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles fans.

The thing is, I'm going through a bit of a rough patch, money wise, and I can't afford hosting, nor a domain.

I want this to be a successful website, so I want to refrain from getting a subdomain, or a co.cc domain.

My idea for a name would be www.tscctalk.com

As I can't afford any of this, I was wondering if there is anyone who would want to help me out. I would give that person full admin privileges, and ability to make changes to the site, whenever, however.
Although it's not considered a TLD domain, you could try
Web-cave They allow Cname access, and you can use afraid.org to get a free sub-domain name, like us.to or .uk.to.
Cool i love the SCC.

You could use Creative Hoster and use .co.cc (Who cares)
Alexander, I'm Andrew From Creative Hoster. I'm the owner and administrator there. I think we may be able to work something out re: hosting and domain.

If you send me a PM over at Creative Hoster, or you may be able to catch me on Live Support there we can discuss things further, i would prefer a PM.
I can host you. Just PM me. I can't get you a domain, just the hosting.
I sent u a pretty lil PM :p