MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The LOL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The LOL was originally just something I made because I was bored, but after some positive feedback and strong desire I decided to make somthing more of it!

The LOL, is a jokes community where you can find and share all different types of jokes. Aswell as our community sections we have forums designed to mess with your head and hopefully more to come!

The LOL has adopted an over-the-top theme, which fits perfectly with the site. Join for free and tell me what you think! The site is very new and I have not yet spent much time on it, although I intend to keep this forum pretty much MyBB as it comes Toungue

Opps, nearly forgot, you can find The LOL at:
the-lol.com
Nice site.
Thanks Big Grin
your site looks cool Smile WEll done!
Glad you like it Toungue
I have actually added jokes on it now if anybodys interested! Plus a couple more forums designed to challenge the way you think!
Them letters "The lol" in your signiture look good for the site, also its odd they are on a game making software. Where did you get them?
I can't remember to be honest, I downloaded a huge pack of fonts AGES ago. I don't remember where I got them.

You think I should be using that in the logo? The only problem I can see with that is the orange background behind the current logo fits the theme well, and obviously my sig wont be easy to read over the orange!
Your sig is awesome! And your logo looks great.
Thanks Big Grin
Pages: 1 2