MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New to the boards!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have to start this post with a WOW! I was looking into buying vbulletin but after finding MYBB I changed my mind. Big Grin

I was a little scare to tell you guys the truth when I was looking at some of the VBULLETIN SKINS. Like someone posted there watch out for the law suits Sad

I have a few questions?

when are updates released like every month or so?

Will MYBB go into the market or is it going to be a buy thing?

more questions to come later Smile
Not really sure what you mean. You're post confused me a little.

Updates are released when the developers are finished coding the update.
Updates are available periodically. Chris Boulton has told us that myBB will remain free.

I don't see a problem with the vBulletin skin as long as the buttons are changed. Using the original vB images is a bit too risky. I believe the only original image I use is the folder image and that's only on one forum I run. The others have been mocked up as my own.

Well, welcome aboard NightLinks. Smile
Thanks alot guys!!!

man! I just finished chaging some stuff from my phpbb to mybb the features are increadible.

but there's one bbcode that I would like to have for my MOVIE forum [spoiler][/spoiler] tag

Thanks again guys!!!
welcome
Welcome to the world of MyBB Smile
NightLinks Wrote:but there's one bbcode that I would like to have for my MOVIE forum [spoiler][/spoiler] tag
You mean that the text is hidden and that you can only read the text my marking it? I'm currently working on that (see screenshot). Wink