MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Install problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Warning: require_once(/home/dc/public_html/forum/admin/adminfunctions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dc/public_html/forum/install/index.php on line 22

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/dc/public_html/forum/admin/adminfunctions.php' (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php2/pear/PEAR') in /home/dc/public_html/forum/install/index.php on line 22

I uploaded the zip and extracted the files.
Is ./install/index.php there??
yup, thats the page giving me the error
Re-upload the entire /install/ folder and try again.
Re-upped, same problem
I think someone else had this problem earlier.

Use this, and tell me if it works.

[attachment=11336]

EDIT: I see it works for you... must be something wrong with the download on the main page Confused
problem solved, thanks.

what was the prob anyways?
As I edited into my post, I think there's something wrong with the download package. You're the second person today to report the exact same problem, and the package I downloaded when it first came out worked both time.
thanks, also just some clarification, i want to change my table prefix (on install) to something else for added security. I can just put whatever prefix I want over there right?
Yeah you can change that, make sure it has a _ though.
Pages: 1 2