MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone make this mod for PR2 and maybe have it integrated inside the forums instead of a new page?

thanks
A PR2 version of the shoutbox mod will be uploaded to MyBB Mods within the next couple of days.
well, I am also searching the same mod for PR2. Is it already out???
Thank you very much Michael, it is working now. I am sorry and appreciate your effort for you have to reply in german and english. You guys are really great. By the way I have on more question regarding shoutbox: I want that the latest shouts, say last 10, scroll from right to left just below the welcome box. Well, the marqee effect!! Is it possible ?? Is there already a mod of that kind??
---------------------------
@Michael, Die deutsche Support Seite werde ich bestimmt auch besuchen. Hab mich gerade registriert, mit gleicher Name, vielen Danke!
Musicalmidget Wrote:A PR2 version of the shoutbox mod will be uploaded to MyBB Mods within the next couple of days.

Cool

Thank you Musical Midget, I have been waiting forever for this. Smile and you support everything you do very well with no bull included. Can you tell us a peek of what to expect? Smile Im using your shout right now.