MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Dig (v1.4.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theme Name: Dig
Designed for: MyBB 1.4.2
Designed by: FirefoxWiz
Design Team: MyBBThemes Team
Short Description: Don't ask me why I named it dig, because I can't explain. Toungue Anyway, color combination of green and light gray. Custom button set! Can anyone tell I was bored? Big Grin
Rather simple theme -- but it has a nice look to it!

Installation Instructions:
1) Upload the included image folder to your ./images directory
2) Import included theme XML into your Admin CP > Templates & Style > Import a Theme.
3) Switch to the new theme via your User Control Panel!
4) Enjoy the new look of your forum. Smile

Download @ MyBBThemes:
http://mybbthemes.8ez.com/showthread.php?tid=2815
i thought it would look something similar to digg.com
however nice job done on making this theme, it's simple and clean
Hmm. nice job looks like the default re colorized though nice job. Though hope to see more from you!
(2008-10-14, 02:49 AM)siopk Wrote: [ -> ]i thought it would look something similar to digg.com
however nice job done on making this theme, it's simple and clean
You know, that's a good idea. Smile Thanks for the comment!

(2008-10-14, 03:02 AM).Void Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm. nice job looks like the default re colorized though nice job. Though hope to see more from you!
I'm not a coder; hence I make simple down-to-earth themes. I'm sure you will see more from me. Smile Thanks!!
looks good
(2008-10-14, 12:31 PM)KiLLMasTer Wrote: [ -> ]looks good

Thanks. Smile
This theme is really good but it doesn't show the images you should see on the user CP navigation menu.... does anyone know how to fix it?

Any advice is appreciated.
Well that is cuz this is 1.4.2 compatible and really old. Not for use with 1.4.11.
(2010-02-13, 07:32 PM)tomdickandharry Wrote: [ -> ]Well that is cuz this is 1.4.2 compatible and really old. Not for use with 1.4.11.

I guess images on user cp navigation menu were on 1.4.2.

anyway, I figured it out. For anyone interested, you should go to "Templates & Style > Themes > Dig" and "Delete / Revert" all the stylesheets EXCEPT global.css.

Too bad this theme wasn't updated anymore. It's really nice. Smile
Nice theme..
My version on my website....
Pages: 1 2