MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [f]my SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how come this happens:

http://forums.louhabs.com/showthread.php?tid=146

P.S. yes i know its the old RC4, but we're waiting for gold so we don't have to keep modding new versions
The problem is becuase you are running RC4. This is a bug that was fixed in PR2.
is there a way i could apply a temporary fix?
I dont get it. Why don't people just upgrade Confused Its far more secure, many bugs have been fixed and its got far more feature. nitemare, gold is 1.0, and 1.0 is in PR2 atm. The next release should be the final 1.0, no pr's, rc's or anything like that. And theres no release date for that.

So some small advice, upgrade now Toungue RC4 isn't supported anymore anyway.
yesy, be we have several mods that are not yet converted to PR2, we're working on it, its not so simple to just upgrade, it takes time to change our custom mods thats why we are waiting for gold, in the mean time we would like atleast a temporary fix
okok. Just this once <_<
		// Lets get the pid's of the posts on this page
		$pids = "";
		$query = $db->query("SELECT pid FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."posts WHERE tid='$tid' $visible ORDER BY dateline LIMIT $start, $perpage");
		while($getid = $db->fetch_array($query)) {
			$pids .= "$comma'$getid[pid]'";
			$comma = ",";
		}
		if($pids)
		{
			$pids = "pid IN($pids)";
			// Now lets fetch all of the attachments for these posts
			$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."attachments WHERE $pids");
			while($attachment = $db->fetch_array($query)) {
				$attachcache[$attachment['pid']][$attachment['aid']] = $attachment;
			}
		}
		else
		{
			// If there are no pid's the thread is probably awaiting approval
			error($lang->error_invalidthread);
		}
Thats the code in PR2, you'll have to intergrate it into MyBB RC4 youself since I dont have the code myself.
works perfectly, thanks(Y)