MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Noobish Question about Paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all ,

this may seem like a real noobish question to all people but i wanted to ask anyway coz i might need to use it

CAN U USE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER FUNDS IN AND OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT HAVING A CREDIT CARD

if so how can i do this

if not then is there a service that allows me to do this?

when i say transfer funds i mean

> People putting money into my account for services i provide

> I use said money to buy a domain and probably some cheap hosting.

This may seem pretty noobish but i'm from fiji and have no credit card Sad yet but i wanna start a good theme forum.
I use a bank account and wire transfer.
but my country banks COLONIAL i do not think can be used
If you can make a service that people pay for, then you don't need a credit card, I think that was one of the reasons for making paypal. I use a credit card on one account, but don't on another.
I am gettings a Visa Electron ti use with alertpay and paypal
If you sell something on eBay or something you can have payment saved to your account rather than transferred to your bank IIRC.
thanks everyone ...but main question

I have paypal account --> People pay me for services --> CAN I BUY A DOMAIN
Yes. Yes you can.

Since I am underage with no credit card, that is how I made my money before I asked mum to set me up a savings account.
thanks Big Grin
(2008-10-14, 10:12 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all ,

this may seem like a real noobish question to all people but i wanted to ask anyway coz i might need to use it

CAN U USE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO TRANSFER FUNDS IN AND OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT HAVING A CREDIT CARD

if so how can i do this

if not then is there a service that allows me to do this?

when i say transfer funds i mean

> People putting money into my account for services i provide

> I use said money to buy a domain and probably some cheap hosting.

This may seem pretty noobish but i'm from fiji and have no credit card Sad yet but i wanna start a good theme forum.

Paypal can do that. By default you don't need to register a credit card or bank account (although your account will say that it is "Unverified" but this does not prevent you from receiving or sending funds).

For obvious reasons, Paypal will only allow you to send funds that you already have accumulated in your account, and nothing more.

(2008-10-15, 09:58 AM)Darkmew Wrote: [ -> ]thanks everyone ...but main question

I have paypal account --> People pay me for services --> CAN I BUY A DOMAIN

It depends on which registrar. Some registrars such as NameCheap allow payment from PayPal (without using a credit card).