MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't log in...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, it's me again Sad
Yesterday we had a problem in our forum (http://sedevelopers.oxyhost.com/)
Because it was impossible for any member to log in, every time we try it, this appear
[Image: 313kvp1.jpg]
My partner Shadow Player fix it changing server, migrating post and everything...

It worked for about ten minutes, then we created an account to test and the same problem, then I log out and couldn't log in again. my partner couldn't log out and said I was all the time online (while I was trying to log in) then he logged out and nobody could log in back...
Now forum's dead 'cause my friend was trying to migrate again, but had to go.
So mean while I ask, what to do to fix the issue ?
Thanks Blush
Cookie settings are wrong. Is the link you specified above the current link to your forums??
Yes...that's the current link.
As I said it's dead because my friend was trying to migrate again and had to left in the middle...
We deleted cache every time we tried..
So can I do something meanwhile ?
Thanks Wink
Go into ./inc/settings.php and make sure the cookie domain is .sedevelopers.oxyhost.com and the cookie path is /

Then edit that information again in the ACP. ACP > Configuration > General Configuration.
Done that, thanks Smile
But my Administration panel is Dead
[Image: 2qd76sm.jpg]
I've never seen this error before but it would appear to be a problem outside the scope of MyBB.
if you cannot get onto the adminpanel you must edit manually via your Cpanel. Go to your forum and then the inc folder. Im sure you can find the correct folder to edit, if not pm me and I will help you further.
What should they edit there to fix it?? Huh
Anyways, my forum is dead as well....
Shows the same as AdminPanel, must be because my friend couldn't finish the process, I don't know.
I'm still waiting for him, still, thanks Wink
Hi guys

The forum is online now and everything seems to be working fine. Actually... the problem was the Spanish language pack, I'm reinstalling it right now.
I have another little issue now, the "lastpost" link don't work, if you could please help me...

Regards
Pages: 1 2