MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom styling options per Category
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it would be visually appealing to be able to specify a custom styling option per each Category, making it possible for each Category to have it's own unique color.
There is. You can override forum styles per forum (since each category is a forum, works out great Smile) I don't think it's recursive though, so you'll need to edit all the subforums to override the theme.
(2008-10-15, 06:52 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]There is. You can override forum styles per forum (since each category is a forum, works out great Smile) I don't think it's recursive though, so you'll need to edit all the subforums to override the theme.
Thanks for the feedback.

I had found this solution but it takes effect only when that forum is opened. What I'm hoping to do is change the display on the homepage, imagine on this forums homepage if "Announcements" could be colored red, "MyBB 1.4 Series" colored blue, "MyBB 1.2 Series" colored green, etc, essentially color coding each section so everything is not identical.
Oh. Well it goes to show if you are going to suggest something, you need to be specific about it. Smile
(2008-10-16, 08:10 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Oh. Well it goes to show if you are going to suggest something, you need to be specific about it. Smile

Fair enough, I hope I cleared up any confusion about my OP. If not please let me know.