MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Drupal <--> MyBB Bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

is anywhere out there a existing and working Bridge between Drupal (6) and MyBB (1.4)?
Or is anyone working on it?

I am going to start a new Website soon and so I wanted to use MyBB for the forum. Sadly I didn't found anything for that.

Otherwise, what is needed for a bridge? Do you know good docs for implementing Drupal and MyBB into each other?

Kind regards,
Benny
I looked to MyBB after their license changed to GPL v3. Also I worked with Drupal a lot of time. I interested with Drupal<->MyBB bridge and started work on it two days ago. Aproximately this task will need about 1-2 weeks, because I busy with my other works too. I'll post results on drupal.org/mybboard.net when work will done. Suggests and sponsoring are welcome.
hey

are you still working at the bridge?
Would you mind publishing some first devellopment snapshots?
I also really need this bridge, but if there is already some work done, I wouldnt need to start from the scratch

greets Marco
Is this being developed at all ?
His last time visit was: 22.11.08 06:25 AM

You may contact him at axel dot drupal.ru
Why did you bump a thread from last year?
If anybody is still searching for one:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-558.html
I am working on one right now. Currently, I have finished the registration and im now working on other parts. I will release this for free later.
up. some one find it?
(2010-08-09, 10:46 PM)KaMaToZzz Wrote: [ -> ]up. some one find it?

Read post 7.