MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Angel Touch Theme Mybb v1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theme Name: Angel Touch
Designed for: MyBB 1.4.x
Designed by: Ak - 47
Theme Preview:
[Image: AngelTouchThreadsView.th.png] [Image: AngelTouchMain.th.png] [Image: AngelTouchThreads.th.png]
Short Description: Angel Touch created on request by Shankz member of K! D Community. Read the Read Me First File, for more details

Download License:
You can't redistribute this theme. By downloading this, you are agreeing not to re-distribute any part of this theme.

You can't remove the copyright on the footer.

Download at K! Dezign CLICK HERE
i love it

could you make it into sorta white and light blue or dark blue? thank you very much indeed
The theme looks great, but I can't help thinking it doesn't exactly look angelic.
(2008-10-16, 01:59 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks great, but I can't help thinking it doesn't exactly look angelic.
Possibly the death angel's touch xD
Looks good from what I see..
@ dweng
At K! design we can create you any kind of theme on request.

@ lufbra & MyBB Workshop*
I called it Angel Touch because this name first came into my mind Smile
wow that is sweet! i am definitely registering, bookmarking, and posting on a regular basis! see ya there

my user name is gonna be dweng or dweng85 depending on availability.
Where can I download this Theme ?
Holy orange you are a good themer. This is an amazing theme. I think I am going to scrap all of my themes and use this + another.
I don't know why everyone is raving about this theme. There are a lot of things wrong with it.

First off, the red does not go with the blue/black color scheme at all. Red and blue both go well with black but not together. I could tell you why they don't go well together but I don't want to bore you with color theory.

Also, the postbit images are just recolored default buttons. There is no creativity in that whatsoever.

Then the worst thing: a vBulletin header. I think it's safe to say that they are overused, ugly, and outdated. Nothing is less original than a vBulletin header.

Edit: Just noticed this was posted over a year ago.
I just noticed that too.

The header is diffrent than a normal vBulliten header, and adds some diffrence to the normal MyBB themes.

Edit: I somewhat agree with the red + blue + black = wrong idea, but I sort of like it.
Pages: 1 2