MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template doesn't work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dodgy I'm the process of making a theme, or I would be.

I meant to add my own "Suggested links"-html to the footer.
It wouldn't let me edit the template, so I hit the "save and continue editing" button so see if it would unlock the textarea, so that I could edit the template.

The text area went blank, so did the footer altogether, which means.....
Not ONLY did I not get to add my suggested links thing, but the copyright is gone.

I did not remove it on purpose!

The link is: http://yaoiland.co.cc
Yeah if the template area is greyed out NEVER press save as it will erase it. I erased my index template only the other day doing just that, luckily I had a backup from about 2 hours before Toungue

Just revert it to default to get it back.

Aso the problem of it being greyed out is either a codepress error or your browser... what browser do you use??
What about my theme? Will I have to remake it?
I am using Google Chrome.
You've only lost the footer template, theme are applied to the templates so when your footer template is reverted to default it'll be fine.

I use Chrome too and I can't edit with it, apparently it was fixed with 1.4.1 but it didn't fix for me.
It worked!
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! ^-^
I'll be sure to use a different browser next time!
Big Grin

I always use FF for template edits, it's a pain but there we go.
I think there are still some Chrome-incompatibility issues that need to be addressed. Once again, Chrome is a new browser, give us some time Smile