MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usermap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could somone please help me out with usermap plugin....
I am using latest stable MyBB with no other plugins apart from the ones that come with it. I have uploaded the plugin folder to my site (inc/plugins)but it does not show up in plugin manager.

Many thanks
I managed to get a little further but am now stuck here.....do i have to add info to my database.....heres the message.....please help

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'gid' at row 1
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settinggroups (gid,name,title,description,disporder,isdefault) VALUES ('','usermap','Usermap Options','This section contains the settings to configure the Usermap-system.','25','0')
Well i manage to get this far....but now i am realy stuck.....hope some one can help as i realy would like this to work....here is some more info

This is the message i am getting when i click on the usermap link
[Image: 1.gif]

I have made changes to admin.....
[Image: 2.gif]

Please help......
What Usermap plug are you working with? If it's one that's here at MyBB my suggestion would be to find the forum/post thread that has the info for it, read through that post thread to see if your problem has already been resolved, and if not post in that post thread with your problem.
acp>users & groups>Click Group Name>Miscellaneous
You have to edit the permissions for the groups. At the bottom of the Miscellaneous Tab yopu'll see two permissions:
Can view the Usermap?
Can add a pin on the Usermap?