MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Re: Login Problem wit 1.4 version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The version that I ran on a previous domain was 1.0 something, so I tried to upgrade to the latest, but it caused serious issues. So since I didn't have alot into the forum yet, I just wiped it all clean to start over, and just installed the newest version. Everything went fine until I tried to login to the forum. I login, it takes me to the page that says it was successful, then it goes back to the main page, but does not show me logged in. It should say:

Welcome back, passionatelypurple. You last visited: 06-19-2008, 07:52 PM (User CP — Log Out)

but it says:

Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)

like I never logged in at all. I registered a new account, and that all worked, but when I tried to logged in with that, it did the same thing.

If anyone can tell me what to do to fix this issue, i would be grateful. Otherwise, I will have to wipe it clean again and start over. The admin part of it works fine, but I cannot figure out why it wont log me into the forum. The forum domain is ...

www.smgforum.com if you would like to sign up to duplicate the issue, or let me know if its me. I tried it in Firefox browser and IE.

thank you,

Anne
[wiki]Help:Cannot login[/wiki]
Thank you so much, that fixed it.

Anne

(2008-10-16, 09:07 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ][wiki]Help:Cannot login[/wiki]
Glad you got it working!