MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with Layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all,
I've used Mybb for about 5 clients, all of which are more than happy with the result. I've gotten good at modifying the themes, but my newest client wants something I've never done before. We wants his board to look like this one, racerap.com

I cannot figure out how to format the board like that, not get the side panels, if anyone can help me, I would be in great appreciation.

Thanx all
Keep it Real
&
God Bless

~NSM~
That site has just made some columns using tables. You could easily do the same thing in the templates, using tables or CSS, and then fill in your content. If you'd like to list statistics, latest posts, a search other forum elements you can copy from the Portal page templates which already include most of what you'll need.
thanx for replying. I'm not an expert at php but I'm good at figuring things out. I'm have the most trouble with filling in the content, I always forget something, or mess up the code. If there was a list of the codes with what they do, it would be easier, I know that is somewhere, I just don't remember. I went through the same thing when I built a ecommerce site for a client using oscommerce. I thought it would be like riding a bike...:-P

But anyway, thanx again for taking the time to respond, I truly appreciate it.

Keep it Real
&
God Bless

~NSM~
holy god what an ugly website
this doesnt involve any php editing. Its all html and a little css. Its very simple. Give a link to the site.