MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: An important error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to the phpMyAdmin and I see this In Mybb_banned:

[Image: 1.jpg]
But is this after an upgrade?? And do you have any old 1.2.x plugins?? They will cause errors with 1.4.x.
I Have 1.2.6
and I didn't upgrade
But this is the 1.4 support forum...
So you just installed MyBB 1.2.6 and that's it? Were you trying to upgrade to 1.4? What were you doing before you got this error?

Please give some more information, like does MyBB give any errors when you ban people?
I tried to upgrade but it don't work and I return to my last backup.
I never ban anybody yet
I installed an hoteditor on my forum before but I unistalled it(I delete it's files and i return to my last editor).
What error was on your forums?? Because I'm assuming you didn't go into PHPMyAdmin for the sake of it... what went wrong with upgrading??
I had a mysql error while upgrading
... and what was the error?? Seriously it'll be a lot easier if you give every single scrap of information you can in one go rather than having to be asked for the next bit each time.
when I want to enter to the forum I have this error:

MySQL error: 145
Table './salehfor_mybb/mybb_users' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query: SELECT u.*, f.*, b.dateline AS bandate, b.lifted AS banlifted, b.oldgroup AS banoldgroup FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN mybb_banned b ON (b.uid=u.uid) WHERE u.uid='1'

And in admin cp:
MySQL error: 145
Table './salehfor_mybb/mybb_users' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query: SELECT uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,remember FROM mybb_users WHERE username='saleh' LIMIT 1
Pages: 1 2