MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Guess the Movie [Game]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay,

Here's the deal with this game. We start by posting a link to a screenshot of a movie and we try to guess the name of the movie
Whomever guesses right has to post the next shot.

Rules:
None, except one: No thumbs just links to the shots

P.S
Animes are not excluded. And

P.S.2
Just to mention that it does not matter if there are any faces on the shot or ust a car or anything. Any shot goes
Unfortanutely there is no shot i can post now so i'll pass. Next is you.
(2008-10-17, 10:28 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Just to mention that it does not matter if there are any faces on the shot or ust a car or anything. Any shot goes
Sure about that? If I posted a black image, would you be able to tell which movie that was from? Toungue

Either way, this is probably too hard without any restrictions - it'd be very easy to post a screenshot of some very obscure movie...
Thats the fun in the game. we dont want it to pile up a few pages in one day with allot of right guesses(where's the fun in that). Smile
What movie is this from?

I blacked out the main character as this would give it away in 2 secs.

http://i70.servimg.com/u/f70/09/00/30/65/whatmo10.jpg
Looks like a Mario game. Toungue
It isn't Wink Be comforted that it is an actual movie Toungue
Is it the movie with Jim Carey where he plays a guy whom's whole life is filmed?
(2008-10-18, 11:22 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the movie with Jim Carey where he plays a guy whom's whole life is filmed?

Movie name? Smile
If not mistaken it was truman show
Correct Smile

Your turn, dikidera!
Pages: 1 2 3