MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: It has returned..... [themes + mods]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Better close your doors, it's back!
[Image: mybbworkshopsigje0.gif]

It's hydromatic!
Woah, it's hot to touch. MyBBWorkshop tries it's best to keep on top. We have tried to show this through our brand new theme, guaranteed to not been seen anywhere else. Why? Because it's totally wacky!?!

Why is it wacky? Well refresh the page a few times and you'll see! Yes colour changing! Possibly the coolest thing ever since cut bread =D

We have also made it easier to get news to you, fast >>>>! The new slideshow let's as post quicknews which grabs your attention, but at the same time scrolls through like a hot sunny day.

Check us out today, at the new and improved MyBBWorkshop!
See you soon!

http://www.mybbworkshop.co.cc

All comments are appreciated, and help us gain what users want to see!
I'm sorry, a color changing theme is a neat gimmick but visually it's jarring and unpleasing. Plus you didn't use images for the backgrounds, you used solid colours, which strikes me as a bit lazy.
Well i'm sorry, but I just found it faster to do. If more people wanted images, I would do it. But i'm trying to make the site load faster for people who don't have broadband.
I get "Page Not Found" Error.
hmm... Strange. It seems to load for me, anyone else experiencing problems?
(2008-10-18, 07:47 PM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]Well i'm sorry, but I just found it faster to do. If more people wanted images, I would do it. But i'm trying to make the site load faster for people who don't have broadband.

Yeah, that 1kb is really going to kill people's connections. Rolleyes
What bothers me the most is that you removed the MyBB copyright. You have a site that supports MyBB, so it's quite ironic.
(2008-10-18, 11:14 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]What bothers me the most is that you removed the MyBB copyright. You're a site that supports MyBB, so it's quite ironic.

I didn't even notice this. Confused
Look at that, it's back. Big Grin
Introducing an exciting new advertising option!
We are now along MyBB forum owners to promote sites through the upcoming Commercial Edition of Youtube VideoBox'. Adverts will be randomly picked through Javascript and shown above videos at MyBB Workshop.

Interested? Read the thread below, and either e-mail me or PM myself here!

http://mybbworkshop.co.cc/new-advertisin...-t-51.html
Pages: 1 2