MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Jeans Theme Mybb v1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theme Name: Jeans
Designed for: MyBB 1.4.1
Designed by: Haider
Theme Preview:
[Image: jeans-threadreply.th.gif] [Image: jeans-UserCP.th.gif] [Image: jeans-thread-view.th.gif] [Image: jeans.th.gif] [Image: jeans-Portal.th.gif]
Short Description: Jeans beautiful theme for your forum. its a new concept into MyBB theme designing which i had in my mind from ages. I hope you all will like it. Please Read the Read Me First File for more details.

Download License:
You can't redistribute this theme. By downloading this, you are agreeing not to re-distribute any part of this theme.
You can't remove the copyright on the footer.

Download At K! Design
Incredibly clever in concept but it's just too busy to have any practical application.
hy i cant download this theme from your site Confused
(2008-10-19, 02:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Incredibly clever in concept but it's just too busy to have any practical application.

Agreed. Plus you can't change the width as the images don't all adjust.

(2008-10-19, 04:23 PM)onel0ve Wrote: [ -> ]hy i cant download this theme from your site Confused

Yes you have to register.
(2008-10-19, 02:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Incredibly clever in concept but it's just too busy to have any practical application.

I agree, but then again someone will surely like it, so keep up the good work. Smile
yah very cool!
This theme is great. You're really taking the design consept to another level, I love it! Smile
Great idea and well made, good job!
Wow! This theme looks awesome! Very nice job! My only complaint is you went through the trouble of making a custom button set, but it doesn't really fit in with the theme.
OOPS again where is the download link ?
Pages: 1 2