MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What should you do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imagine, you have a forum about group A.
One of the members of group A is married.

In our forum is a member, I think she is jealous, because she is continue saying that she do not like the girl who is married with the member of group A.

In our forum we have ruless about harrassment (http://www.kellystart.com/forum/ruless.htm), but when we do this some people say that we are to hard by using the ruless.
I say use the rules, that's what they're there for. Big deal if some people think you're too hard if you use the rules -- that's probably cause they don't like rules being enforced. Toungue
I would give them a 3 day warning/cool down ban. They usually do the trick.
(2008-10-19, 11:49 PM)FirefoxWiz Wrote: [ -> ]I say use the rules, that's what they're there for. Big deal if some people think you're too hard if you use the rules -- that's probably cause they don't like rules being enforced. Toungue

I agree, what's the point in creating rules if you're not going to "enforce" them when need be!
If you don't know whether or not you should enforce your forums rules I would suggest that you should give your forum to somebody else who wants to maintain order.