MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Media Stop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! I created a new forum for people who like creating media, or just like media in general. It's called Media Stop. The things it focuses on the most are Videos, Music, and Graphics.

So, if you like Videos, Music, or Graphics, join Media Stop! Media Stop was created just yesterday, so we are looking for some members to help make the community grow.
So Patrick, do you create any Media, Videos, Music, and Graphics?

I don't see any showing at the forum other than This, which doesn't say to me "come join my forum"! So I can't so far understand the reason for creating such a forum!

Surely you have to add some content of what your forum is supposed to be all about, to attract potential Members!
(2008-10-20, 02:11 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]So Patrick, do you create any Media, Videos, Music, and Graphics?

I don't see any showing at the forum other than This, which doesn't say to me "come join my forum"! So I can't so far understand the reason for creating such a forum!

Surely you have to add some content of what your forum is supposed to be all about, to attract potential Members!

Actually, that thread was a test to make sure posts don't count in the spam section.

I have added some stuff. I was just a bit busy. We have posted more and I have posted some of my works, and will be posting more later.

Also, we now have a hosting contest going on, and you can read this thread for details.