MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cafe Parents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With a baby girl on the way, I decided to come on back to the free and powerful MyBB and start a new forum for parents and parents to be.

Still have a long way to go in terms of styling the forum, but decided to open up its doors anyway. Trying to keep the theme simple, clean and insanely user-friendly.

Thanks to the MyBB team for all your hard work.

http://www.cafeparents.com/
I like it. Nice styling there Smile
I know many people who'd want to use your site Smile
Very nice idea actually. Best of luck to you Smile
That background image has to go. It flickers when I scroll.
The theme idea looks good, but I agree that the background has to go, it's kinda mind boggling when you see it!
Flickers... interesting. Seen it on three different computers using IE and FF and never once saw it flicker.

(2008-10-19, 04:37 PM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]I know many people who'd want to use your site Smile
Send 'em on over. I could use the help in getting the site going.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I very much appreciate it. Smile
It doesn't actually Flicker just it gives the impression that it is.
(2008-10-20, 03:18 AM)Chasingu Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't actually Flicker just it gives the impression that it is.

Ah, gotcha. I'll consider removing it when I get reaction from users as they join up. Working on revising the portal now. Not a big fan of the default. Will post an update here when I'm done with it.
I think it's got a 60's retro feel. Good to hear from you again IMPAQ Smile

Quote:it's kinda mind boggling when you see it!
Just thought I'd check out your site Lufbra O.o and that quote is exactly how I'd describe your entire theme.. Have you ever considered any other theme?
(2008-10-20, 03:50 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's got a 60's retro feel. Good to hear from you again IMPAQ Smile
That's pretty much was I was aiming for. (You should see the furniture in my house.)

Anyways, yeah, it's awesome being back. Blush
Pages: 1 2