MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem logging into 1.4.02 install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Ive just installed a forum & although am able to log into the admin panel, I cant log into the forum.
Ive tried changing my password in the admin panel & recieve the following error 'The language you selected does not exist. Please select an existing language.'

I created another user account & logged in with that. It showed me the 'you have successfully logged in' screen & then took me back to the forum index where I was still not logged in.

Any ideas what the problem could be?
Thanks
Cookie setting are wrong. What is the URL of your forums.

And select a language that isn't 'Default' to stop the language error.
Okie thanks, I managed to sort that problem.
The final problem I have is when I click 'portal' I get this error message
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

'MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6
Query:
SELECT p.pid, p.message, p.tid FROM mybb_posts p LEFT JOIN mybb_threads t ON (t.tid=p.tid) WHERE t.fid IN (0) AND t.visible='1' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND t.firstpost=p.pid ORDER BY t.dateline DESC LIMIT 0, '

This is the second time Ive installed this forum today & still the same error when I click portal link on front page Sad
Any ideas anyone?
Thanks
Link to your forum??