MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Accross the Natoin Forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Im Riku, and ive thought that Mybb has only one Plugin wich made it boring, but what i figured it out i got excited to run a Mybb forum.

Thank you for reading this post.

And i suggest you join my Mybb forum. I got it to the latest vversoin. 1.4.2

Please join http://www.accrosstn.freemybb.com

We are proud to be in Mybb forums. And have fun.

<Mod spots are needed
<New Users are needed badly
<all Plugins needed are added
<Fun and easy to use
<Thank you Ndesign for the Theme Made
<Join now and get a Head start

6 Mods spots needed.

For:
NFL FANS
Naruto Fans
Pokemon Fans
Kingdom Hearts fans
mybb fans
Video Games Fans
Pc fans
TV Fans
Aveyond fans
Much More.

COME TO Accross the Natoin forum today!ExclamationLightbulb

X Factor~
Proud Mybb Member
I'm sorry but this forum concept has totally lost me. You're here "showcasing" your new forum (Natoin should be Nation, shouldn't it?), but you haven't mentioned anything as to what the forum is all about! Why would anyone even look at the forum without knowing anything about it?

The banner looks fine but it's just an image, there's nothing showing, saying what the forum is about. The stuff below (some kind of chat/shoutbox, the clock, and the "my additional box) make the page "load" so slowly!

You also have a file problem...

Quote:<% NAVIGATION %> Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)

Hello World!
This is a sample MyBB Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

It looks to me like you're using one of them "free" forum set ups. That's great if it's what you want, but unfortunately it seems that it needs a lot of work done to it.
Your site with all its absurd widgets and BACKGROUND MUSIC crashed my Safari. So, good job on that.
I didn't even view the site nor read any of this thread... but what's an accross and a natoin?

EDIT: On second thought I did decide to visit the site for about 30 seconds... I would suggest hitting the restart button and trying again with a dictionary, a good design, and a better idea.

No offense but this site looks like it was thrown together in a matter of minutes by a teenager. Spend some time on the design and try not to make it so "busy". Also you have a lot of unnecessary features that make the site look horrible with the poor layout. Your add-ons don't blend, your tables are broken, your spelling is horrid, and your structure needs a lot of work. You get an A for effort, but your execution is greatly lacking.
K ive fixed it up more. Escuse me while i explain all the other stuff you posted

1.This forum would be about Video games and Other Spacific Shows Discussoin, normaly T for Teen or E for Everyone or maybe some M for Mature Video games. And Usally Rated G to pg 13. Maybe Higher.

2.Ive Removed some other Junk so its better organized, lol sorry about that Brad. lol

3.The reason it says Accross the Nation spelled wrong is because it is a Typo. But it looked cool so i kept it.Dont say thats weird!

4.The Design been just added so Ill be working on it.

Anyways it will better better soon. I bet on that!

Flair~
(2008-10-22, 11:31 PM)X Factor Wrote: [ -> ]3.The reason it says Accross the Nation spelled wrong is because it is a Typo. But it looked cool so i kept it.Dont say thats weird!

okay

that's stupid
Accross should be Across (funny thing is it means your URL has the typo too).
Genaral should be General.
Natoin should be Nation (error is still on the forum).
suggestoins should be suggestions.
Moderatoin should be Moderation.
I could find more if I looked.

[Image: spellingerrorua9.png]

So many spelling errors in such a small space make me sad Sad

Spelling and grammar really gets to me. I may actually become physically depressed if I read too much more.

Theme looks ok though.
Changed theme!

Ill fix the errors soon
I like that theme but having the side bar so wide just to accommodate the music thing is ludicrous. They index should be clear, not squashed up to one side.

And that music scared the crap out of me. And it just woke up my sister as my speakers were on quite high. So, yeah, thanks for that, what a nice feature to have. Lovely.
Well, you put your site here so should accept criticism really. It's only being said to help you improve your forum. Having music like that on the index gets very annoying, once I visit a site that has music that plays automatically, I never visit it again.

Sorry if you don't like it but I'm sure you'd rather people are honest than just lie.

This was in response to a post deleted by the poster.
Pages: 1 2