MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: standard language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I make changes to a user in the adminsection I get the error: The language you selected does not exist. Please select an existing language. What I call strange because they all have english american as standard.

Ofcourse I can change then one by one (as I read somehwere else) but with 1500 members (not all active anymore) it take me a lot of time.
Can you please search, I've said this about 5 times today. Under Account Options choose a language that isn't 'Default'.
(2008-10-20, 05:50 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh can you please search, I've said this about 5 times today. Under Account Options choose a language that isn't 'Default'.

I have search and thats why I make changes to my post.
Well how many users do you want to make changes to??
Lets say 382, becuase that where active past last 24 hour.
But as I know you, you allready have an answer before I write how many users I wanne change.
There's probably some sort of SQL query to run if you want to make changes to that many users... what setting where you trying to change??
groupsettings that also did not work http://community.mybboard.net/thread-39346.html