MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Existing Points System Plugins: MYPS vs. MyCredits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is MYPS (My Points System) **requires paid membership*

and

There is MyCredits ***in Beta***

My Question is: Has anyone tried both and based on their User Experience/Needs, and then determined which one is best suited for them? Can anyone explain the Pros and Cons of each?

Thanks in advance!
Labrocca is custom-coding a paid plugin for me based around MyPS, so obviously MyPS makes the most sense for me.
I don't really know. MyPS is farther a long and once Labrocca gets done with Bey Brads mod a lot of nice things will be coming coming out for it.

MyCredits could probably better right now but Nickman has been busy lately.

So the only thing I would really say is are you willing to pay $5 or not. That's the only real big difference right now.
Gotta add one small thing...for $5 you get access to ALL my plugins and work. Not just MYPS. It's over 20 plugins right now with about 5-10 more coming next month.

Mycredits is pretty good for anyone that does want to use it and is unable to make the payment. I am sure given enough time and effort that mycredits will catch up to if Nickman wants it to.
I choosed MyCredits and I'm happy with this plugin.

I'd have maybe choosen MyPS but can't seriously pay anything for a plugin.

MyCredits is still in development but almost bugfree and offers nice modules- more to come.

LS 134