MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with "Last Post" of a section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You need the loginconvert.php from the SVN Snapshot of the merge system. Download it from the MyBB download page.

Is your Joomla set up to also create a user in the MyBB tables?
(2008-10-26, 03:03 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]You need the loginconvert.php from the SVN Snapshot of the merge system. Download it from the MyBB download page.

Is your Joomla set up to also create a user in the MyBB tables?

How can I check if Joomla is able to create an user in mybb tables?
The plugin of SVN Snapshot doesn't work Sad

Update: if I disable mybb registration and set joomla as master, new users are correctly created also in mybb. However if I want to set mybb as master, there are still troubles. The second problem: old users can't login correctly in mybb both if I disable the SVN plugin, and if I enable the plugin.
(2008-10-26, 11:15 AM)PaVi90 Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin of SVN Snapshot doesn't work Sad

Yes it does; It's not different then 1.2's except with fixes and 1.4 support
Yes it support 1.4 version and I am able to activate it, but if I activate it, users still can't login in mybb Sad
Did you deactivate it at any point?? It should have stayed active.
Uhm no... after converting from smf to mybb1.2 and enabling the plugin for 1.2 version, I've upgraded to 1.4 version and if I now activate the svn plugin, nothing works Sad
(2008-10-27, 01:06 PM)PaVi90 Wrote: [ -> ]nothing works Sad

And what does this mean? White screen? PHP errors? Sorry we can't read your mind here.
I'm not a guru of php and mysql... however also if I activate the plugin, users can't connect... If you want, I can provide my login details so you can check if there is something wrong?

Thanks a lot!! Shy
Can you post some screenshots of these things that you're talking about - are you users getting some errors when they try to login? what do you mean by "nothing works"? Sorry I don't have time to individually debug each person's forum.
If I enable the plugin, users can't connect. If I disable it, users can't connect.
Some users can change the password with the password recovery procedure, while in some other cases also changing the password they still can't login. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5