MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Conversion Services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to be offering conversion services for people that want to convert an existing forum to mybb OR if they want to convert a 1.2x forum to 1.4x.

If you are interested in hiring me for this please send me a PM here or at Mybb Central. I work quick and my rates are reasonable. I am reliable and trustworthy. I can even convert you without access to your site/server provided you give me access to a complete download (filesystem and database).

I can convert phpbb2, phpbb3, vbulletin, smf, and punbb. If you have a different forum software I may still be able to successfully convert so please contact me.

And I don't want to think I am fooling anyone. I will be using the merge system provided by Mybb which can be found here:
http://www.mybboard.net/downloads/merge-system

However I can ensure that nothing goes wrong and that the process is successful.

My rates are going to be a minimum of $20 and I accept paypal. I will also be donating 10% of my fee to Mybb to help support their project.

Thank you.