MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pisogaforum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://pisogaforum.com

While there is always some sort of drama going on, this forum isn't that bad, and is in the top 20 of http://thebiggestboards.com , as far as myBB forums go.

While there are only about 40 members active each day, that's because some members grew tired of the drama/curry/lack of anime discussion.

^^ So, I'm starting a new round of advertising, starting here in the MyBBoard Showcase.

Let me know what you guys think.
I get a 'Page Load Error'.

=/
>.<" misspelled the link
Oooo nice, i joined Wink. Deon
Nice size. Could use custom skin though.
Nice, looks like a pretty active forum
It's been more active in the past, but people still post daily.

It would be great if we could get some strong anime discussion going again amidst the drama and spam. xD

Oh, and a custom skin would require a person good with both MyBB details, and CSS. =P Pisoga's kind of lacking in that department atm, though we do have a couple of characters going for tech degrees.

Though, I did work with the Afresh Black theme to make Black and Blue, which I find more appealing.
Sounds like you need to enforce rules more.
Quote:Pisoga's kind of lacking in that department atm, though we do have a couple of characters going for tech degrees.

There's many "free" themes out there to choose from.

IMHO I don't like the "latest threads" showing on the front page of the forum. To me, that takes away the fact that there are other threads too, when I saw the front page it showed 17 "latest threads" yet there could have been many more latest threads, I'd just have to go look for them!
The members of the forum want to keep their sidebox, as a lot of them tend to just glance there for topics to post in.

If there were a longer subforum list, there could be a longer latest threads bit.

And the themes bit was in response to Labrocca's mentioning of making a personalized theme. Currently, yes, the default theme is set to the default myBB theme.
Pages: 1 2